Sunday, April 12, 2009

"im not like other girls..."

Things I Like:

1) wool sweaters and fires
2) old men
3) winter landscapes that remind me of home
4) sad music and pensive sighs
5) old photographs
6) scarves and pea coats
7) blankets
8) cillian murphy (he is a top 3 man crush, and i have argued this with many people)
9) long music videos with credits at the end
10) feist (she does what she does well and makes me image her humming in the kitchen on a summer morning making coffee in a sun dress, sigh)

So with that in mind the new Feist video meets all criteria...
Sigh, I am a lost cause...





And just because I think its amazing and going with the video theme of femme fatales:

4 comments:

  1. my favourite part is David Fox, who played Mr. Pettibone on Road to Avonlea...that's a whole childhood of Sunday nights for me...

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeah and disney movies on cbc after supper... oh simpler times

    ReplyDelete
  3. did you steal this post from a 15 year old girl's LJ?

    ReplyDelete
  4. where can I get the full leonard cohen video? and who is the last video by?

    ReplyDelete