Thursday, April 9, 2009

glayva is not an acceptable drink to bring to a party.



I have a friend named Dave.
Dave lives in Korea right now.
We like to tell people we are cousins.



Sometimes we play drunken croquette.
Dave comes in second.


I usually win.

Dave, Adam and I play disc golf (frolf).
They are dirty hippies and beat me.


Dave dates a lovely little ferocious cutlet name Shanna.
I saw them on new years.
They are swell.


Sometimes Dave and I go to art shows.
We get serious.


Then we go to theme parties.
Or ride busses with talking cigarette packs.


One time Tyler and Dave poured me a St. Petersburg sapphire shot.
It had pickle juice in it.
Yuck.



Dave likes the band Women.
So do I.
He asked me to post their Album to download:

https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNJYUp3T010NjlMWEE9PQ


Also, a gold star to anyone who can spot my head in this video



And Just for fun



4 comments:

  1. aww thanks Mike, that made me laugh.
    i hope this summer we can meet strangers in the park, challenge them to croquette (i usually win), perhaps some dawn patio drinks followed by talking cig packages or mathematical dances (special guest required)
    wink!
    D

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a plan to me....

    and i miss you davy hope you are well


    -m.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is my favourite post on your whole entire blog, butler. awwwww.

    ReplyDelete
  4. me too, i miss young switchblade stonehouse (dave)

    ReplyDelete