Wednesday, February 18, 2009

reclaiming lost contours

i have a massive headache, working is out of the question for now. anyway, two bands i've been listening to a lot lately are fever ray and bat for lashes. instead of posting their tracks i'm going to post some of their videos. while reality t.v. has taken over the music channels and mitigated mainstream videos to the dust bin, i think this has opened up some space for videos to once again be artistic expressions... judge for yourself


When I Grow Up from Fever Ray on Vimeo.


If I Had A Heart from Fever Ray on Vimeo.


Bat for Lashes from Adam Bracegirdle on Vimeo.


ghosts in woods from ezgi ıraz midilli on Vimeo.

also these videos scare the shit out of me like irish folktales

1 comment:

  1. That Bat For Lashes video is fantastic. Not at all what I pictured when listening to that song, but makes perfect sense now that I've seen it.

    ReplyDelete