Thursday, March 26, 2009

any other business



Item 1:
Alix has asked me to re-up the hayden cover of famous blue raincoat, here it is https://www.yousendit.com/download/UmNLRm8zcHZ0TWswTVE9PQ
Also if anyone has an actual account (not free or trial accounts) for mediafire, rapidshare, yousendit, etc and would be willing to share, let me know. As well, if anyone wants anything re-upped or has an idea for what to post leave a comment, I like comments....


Item 2: I had a radio show for four or five years, now I dont. Buuuut, I have some friends who do a podcast (tyler and alice to your right) who you should listen to at http://awkwardsilencesradio.blogspot.com/ . And, I have a friend at uvic (aliya) who has a show you can also download as a podcast at http://beakerandhoneydew.tumblr.com



Item 3: my friends in slow down molasses (who I have posted before here) are on tour. Go support them
Slow Down, Molasses
“I'm an Old Believer" Eastern Tour Dates:
March 20 – Amigo's Cantina, Saskatoon, SK w/ The Lazy MKs
March 28 - Lo Pub, Winnipeg, MB
March 29 - The Apollo, Thunderbay, Ontario
March 30 - The Garage, Sudbury, Ontario
March 31 - The Legendary Horseshoe Tavern, Toronto, Ontario w/ Brasstronaut
April 1 - The Black Sheep Inn, Wakefield Quebec w/ Sarah Hallman & Jay Crocker
April 2 - L'Hemisphere Gauchei, Montreal, Quebec w/ Debaser & KIMIKI
April 3 - Chaucer's, London, Ontario w/ Julie Doiron
April 4 - Phog Lounge, Windsor, Ontario w/ Valery Gore & Wax Mannequin
April 5 - The Attic!, Guelph, Ontario w/ The Skeletones Four
April 7 - The Casbah Lounge, Hamilton, Ontario
April 8 - Rancho Relaxo, Toronto, Ontario
April 9 - Renee's Cafe, South River, Ontario
April 10 - The Black Pirates Pub, Thunder Bay, Ontario
April 11 - TBA, Kenora, Ontario
April 17 - Amigo's Canatina, Saskatoon, Sk w/ Attack in Black & Shotgun Jimmie




meeting adjourned.

1 comment:

  1. why don't i get a photo shout out?

    i know.
    it's because you think i'm hideous.

    ReplyDelete