Saturday, January 24, 2009

navigating static...

So, people have been asking me for a while to post music. More specifically, to send them playlists but free time has been rare for me these days; I figured making a blog might be the easiest way to post playlists to download along with anything else that grabs my attention. Anyway, I'll try and post a new playlist every week or so of what I'm listening to or request, etc....

navigating static:

side a
  1. My Bloody Valentine - Only Shallow
  2. A Grave With No Name - We Parted Ways At Mt. Jade
  3. Ducktails - Status Quo
  4. Panda Bear - Guys Eyes
  5. Ariel Pink - For Kate I Wait
  6. The Lord Dog Bird - The Shedding Path
  7. Wavves - Sun Open My Eyes
side b

8. Here We Go Magic - Fangela
9. Wilderness - Emergency
10. Deerhunter - Little Kids
11. No Age - Loosen This Job

hxxps://www.yousendit.com/download/WnBSR0laTlE0b0FLSkE9PQ
(change the xx to tt)

2 comments:

  1. Listened to the mix...was pretty sweet. I think my love of Deerhunter has been solidified.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I dont think I ever told you about the time we (tim and I) snuck into deerhunter, got caught, then talked our way in. Then they put on the funniest show of my life (so much band arguing on stage I couldnt figure out if it was fake or real) and then they played the loudest 40 minute noise set (kept bringing pedals on from off stage) and most of the play cleared out. Then, they played three more songs for 'true fans' or something like that... then i went and saw wire play later that night and snuck into that as well.... oh festivals..

    ReplyDelete